Looking for a 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Joe

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone on here sells New Husky Saws..I am looking to purchase a 346XP... I live in MA USA and the zip is 01376 if anyone could please give me a price..Thanks, Joe

CCD is up your way and has very good prices on Husky saws. www.commercialcutters.com
If you want to have the saw tweaked by one of the best builders in the business, call dozerdan and get one direct from him. He invested over $10K with the local Husky dealer so his dealer could get quantity discounts. Therefore, Dan gets the best prices on Husky saws.

Dan's prices

I don't think you'll find a better deal, especially considering the caliber of the fellow you'll be dealing with.

John

Who is DozerDan and how do I get in touch with him to get a price??? Thanks, Joe

dozerdan is one of the sponsors of this site now. Matter of fact, he's building a 346XP for me right now. Here is his contact info, which he includes in his signiature on every post he makes here.

Danny Henry
[email protected]
570 658 6232

I would have to agree with all the others I would get a hold of Dan he's a great guy to deal with and will treat you right,plus he definetly builds a mean a$$ saw no doubt..

Later Rob.

PP346

Big Joe
I am one of the three major saw builder on this site.I probably build the second fastest 346s in the lower 48.I will say second because we have the Master Ken on the West coast who can really make a saw run.His 346s may have a slight edge over one of mine but he has been known to be using some secret type of carbon dating process on this model of saw.
Dennis who is also on this site,builds some of the fastest saws coming out of Canada.
I didn't make any posts on here earlier,I was actually waiting for some of my new advertising agents to help me out on this one.It looks like I am going to have a serious discussion with them,about doing there new job.Come on guys its been less then two weeks and you are already slacking off.

Joe if you want a price on a new saw,email or call me.

Brian
I did receive your money order and picked up your new Husky 136.Isn't that what you wanted?

Mike
How is the little PP346 doing for you?
Yes there actually is a tap on my phone line.That is one nice thing about having a brother in-law that works for the state police.
Later
Dan

Dan

I hope you won't group me in with the slackers. I would have a lot more to say if I had already received my new PP346XP. I think it should be here on Monday or Tuesday. Like you said, the bar you had shipped from another dealer arrived here earlier, yesterday in fact. Can't wait to hook it all up.

John

already slacking off

Hard to get good help these days, huh Dan? The original PP346XP is still a cutting little sumbeech. And why wouldn't it be?
I have two oaks down now I will be working on this weekend. I'm all ready working on my 2004 wood pile. ;) It's getting to be that time of the year around here to stop cutting oaks and start cutting grass:( ...I hate to see the hot weather come. I didn't realize you had a Husky connection. Any news on the Dolmars?
Y'all be careful up there.

slackers

Hey Dan,
If you can make that 136 pull an 18" bar and outcut a stock Stihl 026 and last more than 5 years, it will work. Otherwise I'd prefer the PP346XP we discussed. :)

Brian, I can't believe that you sold out!!!LOL the only thing that I don't like about my 346xp is the wire for the kill switch comes out of the plastic retainer on the switch its self so when that happens I had to choke the saw off. I've since fixed the problem but it was annoying:angel:

Latest posts

Back