Looking for a bar...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No, I'm not thirsty.

A buddy gave me a very used 20" 3/8 Picco 3003 mount bar to play with. I've wanted to try this on one of my MS261s. So far, I'm liking the results.

If I continue to be pleased with the performance, I'd like to get a new bar - 3003 mount, 20", 3/8LP (Picco), .050 - because this one is quite worn. Problem is finding that configuration. I've spent a fair amount of time searching and the closest I've found is a UK site that is out of stock.

If you know of a source, I'd appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. Thanks!

3003 mount 3/8 LP/picco are hard to find. Also loops of chain with correct tooth count for 3003 mount saws. They all seem to be for 3005 mount/small saws

I use them for milling on an 066.

I know that GB has made them but I don't know a current source. There was a place called Left Coast Supplies that went of business that had them.

3003 mount 3/8 LP/picco are hard to find. Also loops of chain with correct tooth count for 3003 mount saws. They all seem to be for 3005 mount/small saws

I use them for milling on an 066.

I know that GB has made them but I don't know a current source. There was a place called Left Coast Supplies that went of business that had them.
I miss LCS

Latest posts

Back