Looking for a carter ND carb exploited view diagram

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THis is an NRD. Looking for the ND

Attachments

• Carter NRD007.jpg
    Carter NRD007.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Carter NRD008.jpg
    Carter NRD008.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks! Just needed to know if the kit I was looking at had all the necessary parts. The fuel metering needle doesn't have an o ring unlike the nrd which does. That exploited view answered my ? Thanks again! I'm ordering the kit now. Hopefully I will be able to send a pic of the saw running by early next week.

Thanks! Just needed to know if the kit I was looking at had all the necessary parts. The fuel metering needle doesn't have an o ring unlike the nrd which does. That exploited view answered my ? Thanks again! I'm ordering the kit now. Hopefully I will be able to send a pic of the saw running by early next week.
Way to be optimistic, but I'll be surprised if you get the kit that soon. Maybe though

Way to be optimistic, but I'll be surprised if you get the kit that soon. Maybe though
I ordered it from marine discount parts. It's in the upper peninsula of michigan and I'm in central MI. They are usually 3-5days but that sugar creek place is 2+ weeks. The place in michigan gives you alot more pieces but twice the $. So far I bought 5 or 6 kits and all have been great

I ordered it from marine discount parts. It's in the upper peninsula of michigan and I'm in central MI. They are usually 3-5days but that sugar creek place is 2+ weeks. The place in michigan gives you alot more pieces but twice the $. So far I bought 5 or 6 kits and all have been great
Exactly I thought you mentioned getting it from Sugar Creek.

Back