Looking for a dump trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oifla

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
hello all

i'm looking for a dump trailer (would prefer a 16 foot box, would be ok with a 14 foot). i'm looking for a gooseneck hitch, 8k axles, and reinforced metal on the floor. i've pulled a bunch of quotes for the big names and two things are becoming really clear (1) stock is low to non-existent, (2) prices are through the roof! any recommendations for smaller trailer companies? i'm in indiana but willing to drive for the right deal.

Pine River Sales in Cloquet/Ahlborn MN or Widdes Trailer Sales in Esko MN both had some last I checked.

They are about a 7 hour drive from Chicago for reference.

Im in a Facebook group “New and Used Dump Trailers and More”. If you are on FB that’s a good resource to join.

Good luck!

I looked at buying a dump trailer this spring from those guys but ultimately decided against it because I can rent one for $75 bucks a day from right across the street from where I work.

Good luck!

I looked at buying a dump trailer this spring from those guys but ultimately decided against it because I can rent one for $75 bucks a day from right across the street from where I work.

thanks - renting is not quite that cheap around here and nowhere near as convenient. also, i'd be using it quite a bit so probably wouldn't make sense for me.

the market seems really messed up right now. stock is low and many dealers don't want to commit to ordering anything. i'm looking around for used as an alternative, maybe i can get lucky.

Latest posts

Back