• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Looking for a Junk 394 or 395 Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CobraChevelle

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a 394xp cylinder with a couple of broken cylinder fins on top. I would like to repair this somehow, so I thought why not take a junk cylinder and cut what I need off of it and tig weld the pieces to my good cylinder.

Thank you

I have a 394xp cylinder with a couple of broken cylinder fins on top. I would like to repair this somehow, so I thought why not take a junk cylinder and cut what I need off of it and tig weld the pieces to my good cylinder.

Thank you
I have a hacked up 395 cylinder sitting on my bench you can have for that. Work has been keeping me very busy so if you can remind me on Sunday I'll do my best to get it boxed up and on it's way.

Show lightning a pic of what you need, maybe he can cut it off his jug for you and mail it in an envelope. Save a bundle on shipping a terd if you don't need worthless **** laying around....
It's entirely possible that a fin off a different jug can do the same thing you need it for once it's shaped.
Post a pic of what you need with a rough dimensional assessment.

Show lightning a pic of what you need, maybe he can cut it off his jug for you and mail it in an envelope. Save a bundle on shipping a terd if you don't need worthless **** laying around....
It's entirely possible that a fin off a different jug can do the same thing you need it for once it's shaped.
Post a pic of what you need with a rough dimensional assessment.

Already did some time ago. He is a busy guy

Back