• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a Stihl 029 piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jughead500

Sasquatch
Reaction score
like the title says.I'm in need of an early 45mm 029 piston.seems that everyone is out of the cheap chinese ones right now and meteor only offers them in the 46mm versions.what i would really like to have is a good used original.anybody out there able to help me out?

029 Piston

You can get the Golf piston for around $28 shipped on eBay from the US or, you can get a good Episan piston on eBay but it comes from Greece for a little more. Episan compares with Meteor. Shipping from Greece is usually pretty quick.

I have bought from that seller in Greece.Good deals but it usually takes 2 months to get what I order.Not the Sellers fault but Customs always holds my packages for some reason.:msp_confused:

I have bought from that seller in Greece.Good deals but it usually takes 2 months to get what I order.Not the Sellers fault but Customs always holds my packages for some reason.:msp_confused:

Hate to hear about the long ship time, you can always go with the other piston listed, it's a US seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back