Looking for Husqvarna Diagnostic Software

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uziduzit9mm

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I recently picked up the diagnostic kit and looking for software to use it. I know its a dealer item but looking for someone that may have a copy. Thanks

I was going to buy the kit a while back for autotune saws but could not find any software copy or information that would work offline without phoning home. I don't even have a dealer that can install updates or read data for me.

I got the kit at a great price then realized I needed the dealer to use it. I’m close with mine so I went to talk with him. Before I’d even said a word I realized the kit was useless to me. My friend doesn’t need my kit to communicate with the saw , he’s already hooked up. There is really nothing he can do to help you except add your kit to his dealership . Then you could access it as if it were him but that is asking a lot , considering what you as a dealer could lose over it. I would never ask my friend to do that. He has told me he’d be happy to check out anything I bring in but the day I brought a saw in we couldn’t get the program to work. He doesn’t use it much so when he dialed in it had a bunch of stuff to download before it would allow you to use it. I left the saw with him.
he has an old computer and it was taking a long time.

I was going to buy the kit a while back for autotune saws but could not find any software copy or information that would work offline without phoning home. I don't even have a dealer that can install updates or read data for me.
I'm surprised that a Husqvarna dealer, selling Auto tune saws, for what a decade now, can't/won't learn how to use the software, not much to learn thou, as the program auto updates when you start it and automatically searches for the saw when you plug it in. The annoying part is you need to pull the recoil to get the coil number to make sure you sync the coil and carb when you update the software.
We've had issues with the USB port, computer and the cable at one time or an other at the shop I frequent.
Even the Amish Husky dealer near me, North central Ohio, has an English friend that stops in to run the Auto tune updates and diagnostics.
Where are you located?
2stroker

Will it update firmware on an electric t540ixp to synch a new control board without dealer access???

Latest posts

Back