Looking for Mac SP125 muffler cover in good condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThistleIA

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I know they're as scarce as hens's teeth,but does anyone out there know of one available that's not too spendy? Found 1 on ebay but its poor condition for what seller is asking.....

I dont mind a small crack or piece missing,but wont have one that's 50% gone or some such crap.Also cant afford to pay what a ''perfect'' or NOS one would be worth....

I can repaint it to look like new otherwise.

Thanks guys. :rock:

A few months ago there was a run of brand new ones on ebay...the first few kind of slid under the radar of most of the Mac guys and I managed to get two for $14 plus shipping each. I also got two of the ultra-rare muffler covers for 795/895 which were only available as an option back in the day. Like maclovercp125 said, you just gotta wait and these things pop-up and then you jump on 'em.

A few months ago there was a run of brand new ones on ebay...the first few kind of slid under the radar of most of the Mac guys and I managed to get two for $14 plus shipping each. I also got two of the ultra-rare muffler covers for 795/895 which were only available as an option back in the day. Like maclovercp125 said, you just gotta wait and these things pop-up and then you jump on 'em.

Glad you got them. My radar didn't even blip once. I paid retail for mine though I would resell it for $14, however, the shipping, handling and pre-transfer paperwork charge would be real steep. Ron

Back