Looking for some more CEU's in SoCal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikewhite85

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Not sure if this has already been covered but is there a website that tells you where and when all the arborist/plant health seminars are happening?

I know of the free CEU's here-http://on-line-seminars.com/

ISA magazine has some free CEU's every month. Plus ISA website lists some events

You can get more here- UAA MEMBER LOGIN

Sherill puts on Arborist clinics at Vermeer locations.

I particularly like plant health symposiums and such and I prefer to go places and meet people rather than take online quizzes. Where do I find more of these?

Thanks!
Mike

Does your local chapter have a website? They should have a calendar with local seminars on it. If not, maybe you can request that they do.

Go to the local community college and take some clesses that have anything to do with tree work. Botany, forestry,... Then put them in your resume. If your worried about CEU's they can be purchased directly from your union. That's what makes them the STANDARD. If it was actually interested in education it would change that fact. :msp_thumbsup:

Not sure if this has already been covered but is there a website that tells you where and when all the arborist/plant health seminars are happening?

I know of the free CEU's here-http://on-line-seminars.com/

ISA magazine has some free CEU's every month. Plus ISA website lists some events

You can get more here- UAA MEMBER LOGIN

Sherill puts on Arborist clinics at Vermeer locations.

I particularly like plant health symposiums and such and I prefer to go places and meet people rather than take online quizzes. Where do I find more of these?

Thanks!
Mike

Duuuuude, that free seminar website is awesome!

Thanks!:cheers:

Go to the local community college and take some clesses that have anything to do with tree work. Botany, forestry,... Then put them in your resume. If your worried about CEU's they can be purchased directly from your union. That's what makes them the STANDARD. If it was actually interested in education it would change that fact. :msp_thumbsup:

Union?

I did the Tree risk hazard from ISA arb mag quizz last week. For 1 CEU point, Aww man that was a mind bender, most of these quizzs are easy enough but that one that really needed clear thinking and reading over and over I got 90%, n should'ad got less, I must of guessed lucky. phew

I was moaning about the ISA arb mag quizz on Tree hazard, well this months quizz even more erudite. Its all about Qualitative tree risk assessment concept and methods. Strewth, I,m handy with saw and shovel and had me much edumuckation but this holistic conceptual top shelf stuff you can read a paragraph twice and more yet its still not clear wtf is the idea. I'll get though but right now my brain hurts. :msp_confused:

Back