looking for work in FL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm here in FL, looking for a job as a saw tech/mechanic.

I have 4 years experience fixing and maintaining chainsaws, new and old.

Also, I have no problem doing paperwork like what I'd imagine is associated with such a position.

if you wish I'll email my resume and references to you or your company.

I dont have a HS diploma, but the school has an option called option 2, which allows people like me, who dont like being in class to work instead of going to class, and still graduate.
If you're willing to work around the lack of a diploma, I'm your man for almost ANY make/model of chainsaw.

if you're interested, email me @ [email protected] .

Last edited:
Rocky has a position for you as a saw tech/groundsman:laugh: :laugh: sorry rock couldnt help it:angel:

Hang in there, OSA.

One of these days your determination is going to pay off.

At the risk of taking a cyber beating, I'll ask this question: How many of you know of a young man so dedicated to learning to work on chainsaws? And that knowledge could also apply to blowers, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, etc.

More burning bridges to follow.........

Chris,
Thanks for the words of encouragment. I'm not one ot give up easily, unless surrounded by idiots or druggies. been there, done that, dont wanna do it again. But I just dont give up.

Where you at?? There is a place in Tavernier (Middle Keys) called Tavernier Lawn that would probably hire you in a minute. He really is the only gig in the Keys worth trusting any equipment to.

Now, back to the actual subject, does anyone want a good mechanic? I'll also be willing to work on chippers, trucks, and other vehicles too. engine work is in my blood. If you'd like to talk to me about my skills, you can PM me for my cell number.

Osa:

Follow-up with Vharrison. Sounds like he just might be able to help you get the start that you're looking for. My sincere best wishes to both of you.

Latest posts

Back