Looking for Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanTC

Reaction score
I am looking for work and willing to travel. I have over 20 years experience in all aspects of tree care. I have a strong work ethic, safety minded and a team player. I have been a foreman/crew leader for most of my career.

I am skillful and knowledgeable in the equipment used in the tree care profession. I am a proficient climber. I have honed my skills through the years in technical removals involving rigging and working with cranes.

I have the understanding, knowledge and skill to do a zero impact removal and to leave the customers yard in better shape than when we started the job. I also, have excellent pruning skills and prune to ANSI standards.

I am also a very proficient ground operator. I have a understanding, knowledge and skill in lowering, running the ropes, chipping, clean up and most everything else to expedite the job. I wear all PPE required. I do have my own climbing gear and PPE.

I am not looking to relocate(depends), just travel where needed till not needed. I would like to find work that will help get through the winter and feed the family. I have excellent references. You can reach me at, [email protected] or call me @ 937-510-1157. Thanks and Be safe.

Last edited:
Back