looky here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
believe it was probably the wire to the switch.it was pinched under the carb plate and melted a tad.still its getting rings,seals,carb rebuild,possible gasket delete and dual port muffler cover.he told me to freshin it up and wake it up some.we'll see how it goes.;) piston looks perfect.just a little blow by on the rings.i'll need to flush the bottom end since there was dust past the filter.

Mine cuts out when it's hot also, it gets hot out and I cut it out and go have a cold beer.:blob2:[/QUOTE
believe it was probably the wire to the switch.it was pinched under the carb plate and melted a tad.still its getting rings,seals,carb rebuild,possible gasket delete and dual port muffler cover.he told me to freshin it up and wake it up some.we'll see how it goes.;) piston looks perfect.just a little blow by on the rings.i'll need to flush the bottom end since there was dust past the filter.
Would that wire touching there receive a good engine ground? Test it with a meter maybe.

yeah i am too.no big hurry on this one.i'll have to get a spring for the clutch and put a new chain on to try it out.but like you say more like a coil problem.
If you are referring to the clutch shoes get 3 springs not one replace as a set. The others should be worn out too .

Latest posts

Back