• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Lots of Stihls, various stages of completion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 1964.24 total in them. Looking for $1200 for the whole lot, including the 066, and the 3 shells in the last pic. 15 saws total (I'd really consider it 12, plus the last 3) so that's where the 1200 comes from... $100 per saw, sold as a lot. And that includes the B&Cs. Just want it all gone. I can palletize and take to a local shipper. Also have some other side covers and plastics that aren't pictured, at least 6 various side covers and several plastics from all different models. I'll throw them in a box on the pallet. Will also include some other Stihl and chinese rubber parts, fuel lines, gaskets, couple of chinese piston kits and whatever other miscellaneous saw stuff I come across between now and then.

Not permanently getting out of the saw game, but I move around too often with the USAF to lug all this stuff on another move. I haven't even been in my current house a year, and I'll be out the door in June.

Cale
979-799-6326

Attachments

• Saws.jpg
    Saws.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 50
Several folks have PMd about some of the saws split up. I'd rather sell as a complete lot than piece it out, just because I'll have to go find boxes and packing material for everything individually. I'll give it 2 days at this price for the whole getup and then I'll go down the list of posts/PMs and send individual pricing.

44903 is $327

Got some other random quote to give folks an idea to other parts of the country. This is coming from NJ, east of Philadelphia.

Seattle - $499
San Diego - $499
Houston - $489
Miami - $478

Those extremes and the Ohio quote should give y'all a good estimate, wherever you're located.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ok. I think that's a little more than I want to pay with shipping. I was thinking freight would be a little less. I'm sorry.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'd also consider a partial trade for a newer big Stihl. A 440/441, 460/461, maybe even a 362cm.

You probably already know this but Fastenal is one of the cheapest companies to ship freight through. I do not think $499 coast to coast is bad at all

I thought that was pretty fair on the price for the whole lot...but I guess sellers always think that. If I'm off base y'all let me know.

Latest posts

Back