Lousy hunting....So i watched these guys.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pretty skinny trees there...pulp mill wood ??
Yup, Weve been hunting there for twenty years. I can remember when some of those trees were planted. When i first set my stand up the trees were about three feet tall, Now you can see how big they are.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pictures are very nice, but the deforestation made easy by the machines makes the heart to feel some what that we are going to lose the natural resources available in our earth.

Pictures are very nice, but the deforestation made easy by the machines makes the heart to feel some what that we are going to lose the natural resources available in our earth.
Their pine trees, They will plant them back and they grow like crazy. The trees their cutting was planted. Those trees make it possible for all the paper products.

Thanks for the pics SS. I bowhunt, and season starts no later than Oct 1, and usually it's still hot then. 80 degrees would be a cool day for me, lol.

cause trees don't regrow. EVER!!!

Latest posts

Back