Lowes has poulon poo pro 4218 for $42

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were 2 in Bethlehem,Pa they rang up for $169, when price checked and at register.

Where the problem arises is each store manger has the authority when they want to clearance something. I’ve run into the same thing at Wally World and TSC. Unless it’s in a flier it can be hit and miss. I don’t doubt you got them for $42, just not all stores are in the same page.

yea they said they are going with craftsman saws so the guy said....i know right after my order i saw ones at other stores around me and when i went to buy more and they were no longer listed for 42 any where.....Home depot has them dropped to 135.....they must be getting rid of that model...it fired up pretty good and seemed a tad rich with no adjustment have not cut with it yet ...figure at 42 you can not go wrong....

I have had lowes be snorky about sale items before.....Like in march when they have red mulch a buck per bag.....Im like when i see 45 thousand bags in the lot i know the sale is soon LOL...they wont tell you if you ask like its top secret.....

yea they said they are going with craftsman saws so the guy said....i know right after my order i saw ones at other stores around me and when i went to buy more and they were no longer listed for 42 any where.....Home depot has them dropped to 135.....they must be getting rid of that model...it fired up pretty good and seemed a tad rich with no adjustment have not cut with it yet ...figure at 42 you can not go wrong....

Mine was a litttttle picky not wanting to start. Then Wants the choke partially on. I’ll have to play with it. Reading reviews, very very common for them to be out of adjustment

I pulled choke out ed till it coughed pushed choke in to fast run one pull it was running rich thinking oil in the cylinder ....it ain't a race car but i buy them all day for that....

see the big box on the bottom that's how they come to store mine were like that....2 per box.....

not one store with in 100 miles of me is showing any in stock LOL....

Its 169 here now... when i clicked his link this morning it said 42 bux and 4 in stock i immediately bought them...when i click it now it shows none in stock anywhere and 169 if bought online.... Dude Ham you Rock bro...the guy acted like they had been on sale for a few days he said they all bought one....Again thank you.....i would suggest clicking his link every day if they are in stock in your area....once they drop they wont last.....

Yea I read somewhere that if stock amount is zero the price goes back to msrp.

Yessir glad someone could benefit!
yep my boss got one and the neighbor saw me carrying them in i sold them for 100 bux each thats 80 less with out tax they are happy i have my 2 and made 20 bux as it was 180 with tax....hell they were both happy as hell....the guy i work for breaks and kills every saw he buys so i will get the carcass back LOL... the neighbor will stop over with beer for maintenance....

Latest posts

Back