Luther Mi

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dneiger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just to remind everyone the Luther Contest is still scheduled for July 5th at the millpond downtown Luther. Sign in is 3:00 pm and the contest starts at
4:00, lots of things going on all day. Any ? shoot me a E-mail or give me a call 1-231-797-5261 anytime.
Dave

Luther

There will be lots going on starting Friday evening at 6:00 with the crowning of Miss Luther. Luther's version of the "Fear Factor" at 7:00. The Friday night street dance starts at 8:00 and features Kenny Abel & Friends on the main stage. Saturday the Grand Parade is at 11:00 am followed by the car show at the free show lot and a horse pull at the Lion's Club. Kids games in town, chicken BBQ at the Luther Museum, 12:00 Tractor Pull at Twin Creeks Inn, music at the Purchase Pavillion starting at 2:30, the OUTHOUSE race at 2, The LUMBERJACK CONTEST begins at 4:00. The Sat street dance goes from 9-1 on Main Street Luther. Lots going on even a Lumberjack Breakfast Saturday morning. Come and enjoy the day!

Going to try and make it over this year. Different classes for saw races? How bad would someone that has never race embarrass themselves?

Just wanted to say THANKS to Dave and his wonderful wife, the lumberjack contest was fantastic.
Seen some incredible saws to include crosscuts/bowsaws and of course some hotsaws.
First time I've ever seen 3 cuts in under 3sec...WOW.

Latest posts

Back