• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mac 3-10e

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwmo_aggie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Not sure I really want to part with this, likely the only one I'll ever have the chance to own, but not doing me much good. Batteries are gone, I've not removed the other covers to look for the internals, and also haven't tested the electric starter at all.

It's a good running saw, usually 2-3 pulls has it running. Chain is about shot, bar is an Oregon, and in decent shape, but anyone looking at this probably has a good b/c around, and are less interested in that than they are the saw itself... Paint is good and bright, decals intact and clear, pics tell the story here, but in nice shape for its age.

Would like to get $175+actual shipping for it, but open to offers if way off, tough to put a value on one that sells so infrequently. I saw one on fleabay that was a locked up pho that brought $180, and the paint was rough on that one, so this has to be worth more than that one.

Back