Mac 660 is here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganj01

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The Mac 660 I bought on Ebay showed up today. It's in great condition for its age. TONS of compression, hot blue spark, and the piston looks like brand new on the exhaust side. It came with a 32" bar that needs replacement and a chain that looks like it has hardly been used. I'm going to get a carb kit coming for it and I'll be very surprised if it doesn't start right up once the carb is cleaned up and built.

The Mac 660 I bought on Ebay showed up today. It's in great condition for its age. TONS of compression, hot blue spark, and the piston looks like brand new on the exhaust side. It came with a 32" bar that needs replacement and a chain that looks like it has hardly been used. I'm going to get a carb kit coming for it and I'll be very surprised if it doesn't start right up once the carb is cleaned up and built.

:rock::rock::rock:

Picked up a 1-72 while ago :D It may donate parts to the 1-81. Or maybe the 1-81 will donate to it. I see a resurrected yellow saw of some sort rising from this pile of ashes though.

Latest posts

Back