Mac attack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
What are the differences in the Mac 101A, 101AA and the 101B.
Are these classified as chainsaws or kart saws. I think I need one for some reason. I now have a bar for one thanks to Limpy Lamebert.

Hot Kart engine

One of the hottest kart engines ever made.Also an aviation version,for ultra lites.101 and 101a,are 6.05 cu in.101AA and 101B are 7.49 cu in.As I understand it,the 101AA and b,were hopped up versions of the cp 125,saw engine.I think there are later versions,but my micros only cover the ones I mentioned.

101a,101aa,101b, the difference is the boost ports and a bridged exhaust I have all of them and they all run the same if you port them right. The 101b is probably the most common around here The saw I ran at pauls was a 101a it has a removable boost port cover and a bridged exhaust that saw was stock porting and a kart intake and open muffler I have about 40 kart motors and about 10 extra kart intakes Most of my karts were woods saws peaple used to use them all the time for the big wood Also the local dealer sold kart motored saws brand new around here

Wow!

Quite a pile of goodies,there.Do the engines have comp releases,or do you have arms like superman?:D A standard sp 125,will about dislocate your shoulder,with out using the release,I can't imagine what a hopped up 101 would be,without one.:eek:

You know Meatloaf I was looking at that auction also. This is an area where I feel we shouldn't be posting things like that. Now I know there's 2 people and God knows how many others want my saw. THose beasts are unstoppable in the big wood that we have here in New Jersey.

I also want to point out that once a new guy get's camera look out. People have PM'd me about your picture posting if I would give you a few trade secrets on how to make them smaller. There are many here with dial-up. Of course they are the same people that PM Darin to get rid of certain memebers here. Over time they will be after you for owning all those parts. Why I heard some people feel you robbed that ol timer since another party here couldn't get them. Way to go you stepped in a nice pile there.

Oh yeah, Van Duessen won't be running Jim Taylors Mac any longer. That ol shinny stick is coming to the east coast :D After a little massage Sorry boys. That little man is going with a 090 like Art's. He's having a salmon bar made right now.

i need an SP 125, don't know how that differs from the cp. I have a husky 3120 to humiliate

Latest posts

Back