Mac attack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Marky that address on the shiney stick must have been wrong it showed up at my house

Nice collection of get and go Mc Stuff there Mc Daddy, my draws are getting restocked as we speak and a little more development work is in the planning stages for my 101.
I'm gonna frighten the grappa out of a few spiders who took up home in one of my pipes. Their in for a rude awakening very shortley.

Mc Bob.

I enjoyed the pics very much!!!! MacDaddy, I'm still interested in your friend's ram air 3 engine. Call me 714 614 1974 or email.

anybody have a set of rings for an SP125 they want to sell? need a set of thin rings to get my SP running again. rings were rusted into the piston and broke when removing them (piston was stored unprotected in a shed) eager to get the BIG monster going so i can cut some big stumps up.

I know this is repetative but your best shot is Ebay. Randy Duncan always has some in his store, but he always wants top dollar. Burris made them also.

looks like you could use one of these marky this baby has the full blown port work carb and removable head let me know i will let you make payments if you want

Marky Mark said:
You know Meatloaf I was looking at that auction also. This is an area where I feel we shouldn't be posting things like that. Now I know there's 2 people and God knows how many others want my saw. THose beasts are unstoppable in the big wood that we have here in New Jersey.
And I thought auctions were determined by who wanted to pay the most money. I had no idea they were about keeping public information from everyone. :rolleyes:

MacDaddy said:
looks like you could use one of these marky this baby has the full blown port work carb and removable head let me know i will let you make payments if you want

Meatloaf swing by Cahoons house this week and you'll see my brand new in the box 680. I want to be ready for the Rupley's this fall and that cheat saw.
attachment_24608.php

spacemule said:
And I thought auctions were determined by who wanted to pay the most money. I had no idea they were about keeping public information from everyone. :rolleyes:

Your right 100% Mule, do a search and this has been covered. I don't remember the user here but he was from Mass and caused a war with him posting auctions on ebay. We even had a poll if there should be another forum for this. Maybe it's a good time to bring it up again. You make some good points. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back