Mac super 6-10 value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang71

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
My boss is cleaning out his parents house and I pulled a very nice complete super 6-10 automatic out of the scrap pile in the dump trailer. I'm not looking to sell or anything. I don't see any on ebay so I'm curious about the value to satisfy my find. All the other x-10's go for 300 plus on ebay. I'd like to cut with it, the oiler push button is interesting.

I follow many of the eBay auctions to have an idea of the value various saws will demand.

Average for 6 of the 6-10/Super 6-10 machines sold on eBay =$99

5-10 models also average around $95-$100

I have followed almost 50 different 7-10 auctions, average $196

I think the right hand starter on the 5-10 and 6-10 models keep some buyers away.

Mark

I follow many of the eBay auctions to have an idea of the value various saws will demand.

Average for 6 of the 6-10/Super 6-10 machines sold on eBay =$99

5-10 models also average around $95-$100

I have followed almost 50 different 7-10 auctions, average $196

I think the right hand starter on the 5-10 and 6-10 models keep some buyers away.

Mark
I guess it didn't phase me when I pulled it to see about compression but yeah the pull start is on the wrong side. Like I said I have no plans to sell. I'll get it running and sharp and put it on the shelf with the rest. I use my 051 and 028 regularly and this is a cool addition.

Latest posts

Back