Mac's walked in the Door

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klickitatsacket

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Winlock, Wa. under the shadow of Mt. St. Helens
Hey that could be a song. I had three macc's walk in the shop today. The clean one is a 1-85 the other gear drive is a 1-86 and I am not sure on the other one yet. The 1-85 has bad rings and not much for compression. The 1-86 has weak spark but got it to pop with fuel in the carb. The one in the back has compression but I have not gotten the chance to look it over yet. These are going to go to one who want's them most. Let me know if there is any interest.

klickitatsacket said:
Hey...... Let me know if there is any interest.

If you put a price on them it would be easier to see what interest threre is.

Bill

quick offers are always nice. However in the absence of any I will go through the saws, clean them and evaluate them. then I will make a descision on weather or not to part them out or try and get them running and sell them whole. That is if I do not fall in lust with one.

klickitatsacket said:
quick offers are always nice. However in the absence of any I will go through the saws, clean them and evaluate them. then I will make a descision on weather or not to part them out or try and get them running and sell them whole. That is if I do not fall in lust with one.

Well then a quick offer is $20 a piece for two of the saws. That is plus honest shipping.

Bill

thanks Bill for the offer but I will have to pass on that offer. I will however give you first crack at all 3 for $200 plus actual shipping. If you are not interested then please say so here and let others know. I will hold these at this price through Wednesday. then the kid gets them and takes them in the back and starts on them.

Latest posts

Back