"Mad Props" to site sponser Edge and Engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had a problem with edge & engine. Great communication and I don't believe I've ever waited more than a week even for backordered parts. I've picked Kyle's brain several times and he always has the info I'm looking for. I'm happy to have a couple of sources for Shindaiwa parts, edge & engine, and chainsawr.com.

I've had dealings with um and they are top notch in my book. I even got some stuff nobody else seemed to be able to get. Ya'll need to check um out.

Johnnie, you should get a commission. This thread made me realize how much I needed that 7900 topend, finalizing my order now. :D

Good the hear, you can go ahead and buy me one also..........:biggrin:

I figure that here shortly I will pull my stock top end and sell it on Ebay, a good top end pulling 180psi should be worth a few dollars towards my new 7900 top end.

I'm on the other side of the world and have never, ever been let down by Kyle either. They are great, have top notch communication, and they are just so easy to deal with.
They seem to be able to do everything in regard to international online postage calculations PRIOR to the sale that another AS sponsor says is impossible to do.
If Kyle has it I buy it there, if he doesn't have it I source it now from a non AS sponsor in the US. This company also has auto online freight calculations for international purchases and are far cheaper than the other sponsor referred to above...

I agree Matt, although $19.95 min freight charge is a little steep.

Yeah maybe mate but I have never ordered little amounts from them. International postage can be a pain though - I can spend up to 10 minutes at the Post Office just filling out Custom's declaration forms...

I ordered a tach from Edge and Engine, and was very happy!! When the package came in the mail I wasnt even sure what it was, because I was not expecting it for another couple of days. Definitely a place I will do business with again. I have also had good luck with Chainsawr, Pinnacle, and WesSpur. And one I started switching the shipping to USPS, I have had no complaints with Baileys either.

Yeah maybe mate but I have never ordered little amounts from them. International postage can be a pain though - I can spend up to 10 minutes at the Post Office just filling out Custom's declaration forms...

You do insist on selling to all mainland states, including Queensland ;)

:laugh:

I have ordered from them on a number of occasions and I always have my stuff quickly! Not only are their prices VERY competitive, but the shipping charges are very reasonable as well!

:msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbup:

Now if we could get Edge&Engine to start selling Stihl parts.......... :)

I know I know. Ain't gonna happen.

Back