Makita 6401 questions?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't blame you its hard for me to walk buy a husqvarna with out it following me home like a puppy dog. Thats why I bought your new 372 now I just have to decided to keep the 6401 and do the bb kit when i get my tax money back or mod the 372? So many decissions. hahaha

I don't blame you its hard for me to walk buy a husqvarna with out it following me home like a puppy dog. Thats why I bought your new 372 now I just have to decided to keep the 6401 and do the bb kit when i get my tax money back or mod the 372? So many decissions. hahaha

Do both you know you want to.;);):rock::rock:

:confident: you dah man!!
First of all don't listen to 372 promo troll above . I mean don't get me wrong thereis nothing wrong with a 372. But I own 2 7900 and love them one of them started out life as a 6401 and now it is a 79cc OEM top end, easy swap. and in the end a stock 7900 will out torque a stock 75cc 372xpw everytime .
Also the BB kits aren't all that bad if you use a Caber ring when assembling and the stock C-clips. I built a 6401 HD rental rescue into a 84cc BB kit and was really impressed with the torque that the saw had now realize that I ported this BB cylinder and set the squish at .021 . When I was done it had 185psi
and ran very strong stronger than a stock 79cc top-end but that was a ported BB kit. I am a logger and all my saws are work saws and get worked hard 5 to 6 days a week in PA hard wood so there is nothing wrong with the Dolmars.

:msp_scared:
Oh come on,admit it you just dont like the smurf blue paint.;)

Even the name sound cool! Makitaaaaaaaa!! Very Bruce lee-ish! Makitaaaaaaaa!! Boards Don't Hit Back !!:msp_ohmy::msp_sad::msp_mellow::msp_unsure::msp_bored:

Latest posts

Back