• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Makita DCS 520i Saw For Sale - Pro 50cc With New Bar & Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsrsol84mm

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For Sale is a Makita DCS 520i 50cc Saw With a New Makita 18" 3/8 .050 Bar and new Stihl RS chain. This saw came from another AS member and I tested it and it runs and cuts well. This is the same saw as the Dolmar 111i pro saw.

As described from Guido Salvage: This was the personal saw of a former Makita dealer in New York who retired and moved to Kentucky. He indicated the saw has always been maintained, the piston and cylinder are nice and clean as is the saw. Starts by the second pull, shows 150 pounds of compression on my gauge.

The saw starts easily, pulls well and the oiler works well. The vent on the gas tank will leak slightly if you turn the saw
upside down but I ordered a new OEM vent for the saw and the new vent will be included with the saw. I installed a new
loop of Stihl RS 3/8 .050 chain and have only cut a couple of cookies with it. Installed a new Oregon 7 pin power mate rim as well. Saw is ready to work.

Saw comes with the factory Makita Blue Hard case and black bar scabbard. Virtually new air filter.

Great Saw but I ended up with a couple of ported 50cc saws.

$225 Includes Shipping to you

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

Good price, cool saw, good deal there for someone. I am set for small size runners and projects right now though(but none near as nice as yours...)..but someone is gonna jump on this.

Latest posts

Back