Mall 2MG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihldlr

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows how old this machine is and also, approximately what its worth.
Mall 2MG
Assy#40890
Ser#23117

Thank you for your help if you can.

I can't help you on the value of the saw. Of course, it depends on condition and whether or not someone wants it. Do a search on eBay and see if you see similar models there and how much they go for.

Here is a link to Mike Acres site. I can't access it right now, so I am not sure if there is much information on that saw, but give it a try.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...d8d083a8d741e3db88256c9b00780d89?OpenDocument

Yes hiMy dad use to sell mall saws back in the early 50s.He is 85 years young and alway liked those saws He told me that he did many time carry 2 of those saws a mile back into the bush and demonstrate them for 1/2 a day and carry them back out and never sell a saw.And those saws had I think he said had a 36' bars on them.How much do you want for it.Maybe get it for him for 86 birthdayCant remember him saying what they sold for back then.Hes from southern Saskatwan.Place called Rockglen maybe you have heard of the place.He also farmed for a while in glen ewen,before he came down eastI have a 12 a mall and a omg mall.But he kied the 2mgs the best.Give me an email and we will talk ok thanks in advance.Don.

Latest posts

Back