Mall Model 6

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway it can hop from member to member? Lagistics of making that happen might not be worth it.

PlantBiologist is supposed to be heading down from NY through Cincy the day after Christmas, and be bringing the Mall Model 7 and Sally saw with him. Paul001 may make it part way this way in November. We'll work something out.

If you can get them close to Harrisburg, PA, I can get them th Akron, OH sometime in Sept. Any takers?

That would be 1397.67 miles, and 23 hours 43 minutes of driving:jawdrop: $235 fuel if I got 15 MPG in my truck. Franklin, OH to Beverly, NJ to Lima, NY, and back to Franklin, OH.

Lima, NY is pronounced just like the bean.

If there is a fall GTG in Ohio I'll bring the saws. A NE Ohio GTG would be perfect.

That would be 1397.67 miles, and 23 hours 43 minutes of driving:jawdrop: $235 fuel if I got 15 MPG in my truck. Franklin, OH to Beverly, NJ to Lima, NY, and back to Franklin, OH.

My truck gets better mileage!!!

I'm game.
We can leave out on Friday night and......

Did somebody say Road Trip???

Maybe Paul could pick me up one of those Malls and we can do a two for one??? I'm with Brad though I like the round tank on the 6.

They are huge... I had to pull the passenger seat all the way froward and lay the back seats down to get my Mac 99 in the Expo and even then it was hitting the back door. :dizzy:

Paul I'm dead serious if you come across another Mall 6 cheap shoot me a PM. :clap:

We're gonna have to have a two man race at the next GTG Brad. :cheers:

They are huge... I had to pull the passenger seat all the way froward and lay the back seats down to get my Mac 99 in the Expo and even then it was hitting the back door. :dizzy:

Paul I'm dead serious if you come across another Mall 6 cheap shoot me a PM. :clap:

We're gonna have to have a two man race at the next GTG Brad. :cheers:

No worries, I'll see what I can find.

Picked up my Model 6 on Sunday. Already tearing it down. Yours appears to be a touch older. Mine has a silk ribbon air filter and serial number is in the 185k. I do have the brass Operating and Lubricating instructions that I cleaned up last night. This mounts on the tank under the tank straps and was anchored with lead, which I carfully heated up to remove. I'd imagine that these were easily discarded if anyone ever took off the tank. I'll post a pic in a minute or two, I brought it to the office with me.

Here it is and here is my favorite line

When not under load, the motor MUST NOT be run at high speed, just as you do not race your automobile engine when running idle.

attachment.php

Back