Mall Model 7H Info Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heebie

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a MAll Model 7H I am restoring. I have had the cylinder re-chromed, new rings. I have the power head almost all done. It is going to be a runner and also it is very nice looking with the new paint and all of the aluminum parts all polished. If you want a picture let me know and i would be happy to send it to you. A couple of things I am needing is any information on the decals that are supposed to be on the saw, maybe a picture of them so I can get some made. Also my clutch drum is pitted pretty bad, and I could use another one. My chain and bar are complete, but very rusty. The chain is stuck to the bar. In any one would have any info or parts that I need it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
John
[email protected]

Hi John, I don't know if this is of any help, but here's some Mall literature.
Where did you get the chroming done if I may ask?
John
Mall.jpg

Nice looking restoration:

Hello heebie. Great looking restoration. One of the best I've seen in a long time. I sent you an email with a couple suggestions for clutch drum, bar and chain. Keep up the great work and thanks for the replating links. You take care. Lewis Brander.

Back