Manual for FS360

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Forsh

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know it isn't a chainsaw, but it's man enough.

My latest purchase, a spares or repairs FS360 brushcutter. I would appreciate it if someone could set me up with a shop manual and IPL before I get too deep into it.

Any general info or opinions on this machine would also be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Dan

Got it, thanks!

I bought this thing as "Spares or repairs" on ebay. Actually a Stihl dealer local to me.

I went to pick it up yesterday and asked the guy if he had any idea what the problem was?

He say's "no idea, hasn't even got a spark plug in it, I'm just sick of tripping over it."

I've just been out to the shed with a plug. Dumped the fuel, fresh mix set the carb back to standard settings and the thing fired up in six pulls.

Spares or repairs my arse, I've a good mind to get Trading standards on to him.:)

Got it, thanks!

I bought this thing as "Spares or repairs" on ebay. Actually a Stihl dealer local to me.

I went to pick it up yesterday and asked the guy if he had any idea what the problem was?

He say's "no idea, hasn't even got a spark plug in it, I'm just sick of tripping over it."

I've just been out to the shed with a plug. Dumped the fuel, fresh mix set the carb back to standard settings and the thing fired up in six pulls.

Spares or repairs my arse, I've a good mind to get Trading standards on to him.:)

I have a repair manual but it's the old-school kind (made of paper! :dizzy: ) If I had a way to scan it to PDF I would... or I could photocopy it and mail it...

Someone probably has an electronic one though...

And to hijack, I stihl need a repair manual & IPL for a FS250...

Good score on the 360... I gutted the muffler on mine and it's now a loud, angry beastie

Opinions?
1: It's heavy, loud and strong!
2: It drinks petrol like I drink bourbon!
3: You need to update your signature line ;)

Last edited:
I have a repair manual but it's the old-school kind (made of paper! :dizzy: ) If I had a way to scan it to PDF I would... or I could photocopy it and mail it...

Someone probably has an electronic one though...

And to hijack, I stihl need a repair manual & IPL for a FS250...

Good score on the 360... I gutted the muffler on mine and it's now a loud, angry beastie

Opinions?
1: It's heavy, loud and strong!
2: It drinks petrol like I drink bourbon!
3: You need to update your signature line ;)

Thanks for the offer Woody, if my luck holds out I might not need that manual anyway.

Signature amended accordingly.

Latest posts

Back