Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASETECH

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Mike, we need to talk. pm, call or email soon!

Mike I have been very patient and polite. Seems I am not the only one. Please reply to pm and or calls.

I believe Manual is busy keeping airliners operational around the world.......

...I miss him as well....

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: I think I need some beer with my :popcorn:

I hope you have a lot of popcorn there are saws sent to Michigan that would have a lot of dust on them by now!!!

One would think that a guy would be man enough to send the saws back before taking on another job..........Has this guy ever replied to PM's to explain whats going on???

I hope you have a lot of popcorn there are saws sent to Michigan that would have a lot of dust on them by now!!!

Did that dayumm ole Manual let ya down? Ya gotta know how to talk to Manual to get a reply from him.

Hey Manual ya got some guys here wanting to talk to you. Seems you got some things of theirs and they wanna know what the hold up is.

While your traveling the world Manual I got the homefront all taken of. Ya wife and son and me, we get along great. At the moive hall the utter nite ya boy asked me when you was coming home, he had a frown on his face. I asked why the frown. He goes well if Dad comes home you will leave us. I told him well yeah but I would slip around and visit when you were on the road again. He's all happy now. Just wanted you to know all is fine,:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

THe last reply I got from Manual was through PM. He was going to get on my saw he was busy last winter hunting (got 2 deer) and cutting and selling firewood. My saw is not done, nor is it returned in unfinished codition, nor have a seen any reimbursement - I would sell it if I can't get it back.

Thall you are ruthless, and funny

THe last reply I got from Manual was through PM. He was going to get on my saw he was busy last winter hunting (got 2 deer) and cutting and selling firewood. My saw is not done, nor is it returned in unfinished codition, nor have a seen any reimbursement - I would sell it if I can't get it back.

What kinda saw is it???

Well you know how them J'red guys are. I was expecting him home anytime and I keep looking out his window, I got a bee line path out the back door all ready. I've looked so much I've gotton a kink in my neck. If not for his wife rubbing Ben-Gay on my sore neck I'd be pissed at Manual,LOLOLOL

It an ms 260. In fact it's the one Casey Forest sold on ebay. He bough tit here and had it for a while before he sold down his collection.

Hey Thall, if you get a moment where you are not to 'busy' would ya check the garage and see if maybe you can find a box to ship a saw in?

It an ms 260. In fact it's the one Casey Forest sold on ebay. He bough tit here and had it for a while before he sold down his collection.

Dayummm I remember Manual talking about that saw. Wow that was a helluva long time ago. Man I can't beleive I've been hanging around his house this long,LOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back