"Marking" your territory?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I get to take it down tomorrow. The guy got the state police to get in contact with the fool to move his crane. The city cops couldn't find him.

I might get a pic, or two.;)

????, and I havent blown up anything in over a year. I was hoping to get out there and put that shaped charge on the engine block and a bi-directional/ear mugg charge on the tranny!!

Kenn

When in doubt of the outcome....

Do you have a signed contract?

Can you cut one twig or limb, or even "etch" a mark for your drop cuts?

If you can do anything, and you have the job in writing, I believe there are issues about interferance with the performance of a contract that you could lean back upon.

Once you start, I don't believe someone is entitled to the money even if they remove it, provided it's documented.

There are a few guys in the MKE area that will get the singature, start the job, then have "problems" where they have to leave. The go to another job. Don't come back for a long time. One of them past away not too long ago, he was a nice guy for the most part. Lots of people liked him, just had some questionable practices.

Geez...

I just noticed the line about Master Blasters avatar.

Any chance you saw the movie Heartbreak Ridge?

You like music too?

I keep stuff here from Yanni to Styx to Backstreet Boys.

Nice work as always, Masterfull job..Bloddy tall tree soooooooo close to the house...I know you had recent rain..How did that lawn come through?? Btw 2nd shot only half there ..Derek

Back