Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got myself caught up, I see the crank has been worked on but is it back in the cases yet? BTW, nice on the hot pass, not the easiest to do but definitely the way to go on cranks. I've seen a few backyard guys pin the cranks, but that seems to me just to make them weaker.

this is the thread that never ends..
it just goes on and on my friends.....:cheers:
can't wait to see the results!

This is one of those projects that isn't a top priority. We will get it done though.......we have so many saws here that are true work saws (money makers) that this one gets slid down the bench. :(

This is one of those projects that isn't a top priority. We will get it done though.......we have so many saws here that are true work saws (money makers) that this one gets slid down the bench. :(

Have I told you about my heli-swamp, carved, log home, firewood, sawmill logging for abandoned orphans without parents or shoes business? :D

i heard it was an 084 that put the echo to the backburner .........

Randy and I have an understanding, he keeps the 084 for as long as he wants and I get to whine and ##### about. :D

If you saw the pile of crap that he started from you'd understand that a 100 point restoration is going to take a little time.

Right, Randy? :msp_wink:

Back