Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bushings (or cushions Echo calls them) are .960 in diameter, and fit into a recess that is .980 in diameter. They have a 4mm stud on one end and a 4mm bolt hole in the other. The height is approximately .830 that measurement is hard to gauge because these appear to have been broken for quite awhile. Pictures coming.

The bushings (or cushions Echo calls them) are .960 in diameter, and fit into a recess that is .980 in diameter. They have a 4mm stud on one end and a 4mm bolt hole in the other. The height is approximately .830 that measurement is hard to gauge because these appear to have been broken for quite awhile. Pictures coming.

EchoAVbushing.jpg

Metric design that's my terrain, I'll check on Monday at the stores that I know.

You do know how Jon broke the ankle, right?

For those that are tuning in a bit late, he was run down by a pine tree.

Funny thing is, I've never seen a pine tree with legs! Must be a West Coast thing .. :jester:

And an up north thing,lots of stories up here of trees jumping out in front of snowmachines,4 wheelers,and bush trucks.Rattels everyone,they usally have to clam the nerves with multipal beverages:msp_scared:
Thomas

Long shot Randy but some 288's had buffers like that wonder if they could be adapted?

Good thinking Will. The Husky 136/141 has bushings that are the correct size with the correct thread on the female side ( 5mm X .8MM BTW). The stud is a course thread that goes into plastic though. With nothing to lose I tried to re-thread the stud with a die. Worked like a charm.....

Echo610EVL.jpg

I've got plenty of these bushings so I think that part is covered.

Good thinking Will. The Husky 136/141 has bushings that are the correct size with the correct thread on the female side ( 5mm X .8MM BTW). The stud is a course thread that goes into plastic though. With nothing to lose I tried to re-thread the stud with a die. Worked like a charm.....

Wow, the top of your bench sure is purty! :jester:

How often do you clean the grout lines, annually?

Echo610EVL.jpg

Good deal Randy!

Wow, the top of your bench sure is purty! :jester:

How often do you clean the grout lines, annually?

That table was one of those cheap chink jobs with some crappy rubber grout in the tiles. I refinished it with polyurethane and flipped the top over. Then I did my own tile job on it. It matches the kitchen counter tops.

Note the paper towel?

Latest posts

Back