Mastermind Meets The Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. Sounds like my luck is rubbing off on the both of you guys. Atleast your saw looks like a runner.

I'll get it in some larger wood. Then we will see if it has the goods.

Yeah but if I turn it in to insurance and they pay now, l'll pay later. Better off buying the light and running with the bumper.

True.

I've not really had any oiling issue with an 066....even with a 32" bar. The MS460 is a different story though.
Most of the wood I cut is fencerow wood with plenty o dust throughout it, or from a woods surrounded by farmground. It didnt seem to keep a lot of oil on the 36" and looks dry. But honestly I havent even got to run a full tank thru it since I saw all the dust inside the filter and baffle. Its kinda sad since I made the deal on this saw in November. With my luck crying doesnt help, you just have to laugh a little.

Speaking of stickers...I like the new logo. Looks pretty cool. I am going to try and find a prettier a/f cover for mine to go on, or atleast do the sand/clearcoat over the sticker. Then I can say i have a Genuine MM unit.:wink2:

Most of the wood I cut is fencerow wood with plenty o dust throughout it, or from a woods surrounded by farmground. It didnt seem to keep a lot of oil on the 36" and looks dry. But honestly I havent even got to run a full tank thru it since I saw all the dust inside the filter and baffle. Its kinda sad since I made the deal on this saw in November. With my luck crying doesnt help, you just have to laugh a little.

It has to get better. :rock:

I do turn 30 this month. :taped:

Damn.........now I feel old. :(

I'm going to bed.

Speaking of stickers...I like the new logo. Looks pretty cool. I am going to try and find a prettier a/f cover for mine to go on, or atleast do the sand/clearcoat over the sticker. Then I can say i have a Genuine MM unit.:wink2:

There's something to them stickers man. It's like Tatoo Ink- it's addictive. Ya get one and then you wind up with nine (tatoos that is)

For the record.....

how would you say this saw stacks up against 394's- 395's you've built?

do we have a compression reading?

whats it tuned to?

On your new rt angle CC Specialties tool DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE COLLET, a new one is $30, ask me how I know...........

Thanks for the heads up. What happened to the collet? Did the corners round off trying to loosen it? :(

Back