Mastermind Meets The MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, it sure took a long time for someone to send you a 241. Interested in the gains you find. Mine is sitting on the shelf ready to be packed up.

Since you never see them in the US I feel honored to be modding one.

One thing i have found when doing muff modds to these saw i have done two of them,is the bigger you make the exhaust port the richer they are off idle (sluggish).The last one after muff modd i pulled the carb apart (this is the one i sent to Randy) and raised the fuel pressure pop off lever .30mm and this helped a lot.

I'm so anxious to do one I started the thread before to saw was in the mail. :laugh:

I'm thinking you should make an appearance at the Missouri gtg with it sir. The footage I've seen of this saw makes me wish they were in the states. If it were it'd be the first Stihl I'd consider buying new.

I'm thinking you should make an appearance at the Missouri gtg with it sir. The footage I've seen of this saw makes me wish they were in the states. If it were it'd be the first Stihl I'd consider buying new.

I'll be doing two GTGs in the spring....one in Central VA and one in Western KY.

Take it to the gtg Randy,charge um $5 each to run it that will pay for the shipping home.:msp_smile:

This is what Australia post tracking thingy has to say.

Tracking summary
Tracking ID:

EQ025442273AU

EMS Origin country: Australia

Destination country: USA

Date/Time Activity Facility location
21/02/13 10:47 Received and awaiting clearance for delivery USLAXA
21/02/13 00:19 Received and ready for processing MELBOURNE
20/02/13 15:59 Received and ready for processing BANNOCKBURN VIC

Back