Mastermind Meets The MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummed. Will have around 4 weeks of felling to do with a lot of small trees. My little 241 will have to wait a bit before it sees the post office as it's the ideal saw for the job :(

003_zpsf3a8d76d.jpg

Isabell approves.

Untitled_zpsd8ecff7a.png

A Randy have you opened the box yet,you would be like a fat kid in a lolly shop im thinking.:)

Its funny how it takes about a week to get to you but 3 to 4 weeks to get back,whats the go with that ?.

Last edited:
as soon as you post in a thread you are subscribed he had nothing better to say you will see this a lot to :popcorn:

A Randy have you opened the box yet,you would be like a fat kid in a lolly shop im thinking.:)

Its funny how it takes about a week to get to you but 3 to 4 weeks to get back,whats the go with that ?.

You would think that.....but I'm not gonna open it till I get the bench clear. I'm working on that though. :msp_thumbup:

You would think that.....but I'm not gonna open it till I get the bench clear. I'm working on that though. :msp_thumbup:

If i lived over there I would be metal detecting for those gold nuggets while the saw was setting in the box at Randy's

It has arrived, yeah! Now I will do my dance - Happy happy joy joy! Ready to see the bite that little pup has! (And really ready for the US release of this model!):msp_w00t:

how did you subscribe? I see it all the time and am not sure what it means....what in the turkey tits does it mean!

Right above the first post of a thread there is a box called thread tools, click on it and there will be a drop down with subscribe to this thread, click on it. I wish everyone would do that so I won't receive an email when someone posts "I am subscribed".

Right above the first post of a thread there is a box called thread tools, click on it and there will be a drop down with subscribe to this thread, click on it. I wish everyone would do that so I won't receive an email when someone posts "I am subscribed".

You get emails about posts? Sheesh.

Lighten up dude. :)

you can also disable email notification ,works for me.

DL, the linked MS251 looks nice and should perform well, but at 510 quid it must be really special. That's aboot 765 bucks man!

DL, the linked MS251 looks nice and should perform well, but at 510 quid it must be really special. That's aboot 765 bucks man!

It appears that Randy MAY be in possession of a ms241c, but he is withholding.

My 251 pic links were just a bump.

As is this reply.

Latest posts

Back