Mastermind meets the MS390

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! You'll have to forgive me, i got freaked out by the storm so i used that to justify buying some K2 blue.

How does a storm make you run out and buy colored lubricant.............oh K2........got it........nevermind. Get on with yo' bad self.

Man Aaron, I sure am gonna be embarassed:redface:..........oh wait here it is I found it.........wait this can't be right........it says here you last sent me some rep on 06/21/2011......well at least it was in the current season............

:msp_biggrin: Just kiddin' man I have no idea how to check this.

It's on the bottom of your Settings page. only shows the last 20 or so reps you got though. I see you got me on 8/21/11. Think I hit you a few days before that.....................................................when the little XL showed up unexpectedly. Sent you my "thanks" in the rep message IIRC. I have to hit what.....................75 other people before I can get you again............and I can only hit something like 5 per day before I reload? You do the math...
So THERE..:jester:

I knew you were kiddin' bro. Just giving a bit back. BTW...........................did you receive that M.O. I sent?

It's on the bottom of your Settings page. only shows the last 20 or so reps you got though. I see you got me on 8/21/11. Think I hit you a few days before that.....................................................when the little XL showed up unexpectedly. Sent you my "thanks" in the rep message IIRC. I have to hit what.....................75 other people before I can get you again............and I can only hit something like 5 per day before I reload? You do the math...

I knew you were kiddin' bro. Just giving a bit back. BTW...........................did you receive that M.O. I sent?

It's ten these days. Just so you know. :)

Yep, I got this M.O. that kind of looks like some of that Canadian paper Cjcocn is always paying truckers with at FlyingJ's

Yep, I got this M.O. that kind of looks like some of that Canadian paper Cjcocn is always paying truckers with at FlyingJ's

Unlike Cjcocn's "funny money"..................that M.O.'s good at any bank.........................and isn't followed by a GHB laced Natural Lite, duct tape, or a gerbal......:jester:

Last edited:
Back