Mastermind Meets The MS661 Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad you said you weren't going to beat a dead horse. Randy stopped positing in the previous thread that you got all up in arms about. Started a new thread and here you are beating that poor dead horse again.
As long as Randy has this need to talk condescending and derogatory of my work, I'm going to speak up. Both he and his saws should be able to stand on their own merit, without the need to bully the competition. Randy may have started this thread, but HE brought me into it. It's his choice.

All Jeremy and I have done is try to help you see that some of you "ideas" are not good ideas Brad.

You had a chance to get your head out of your ass and learn something new.

But as anyone reading can see......you are incapable of change.....or growth.

Randy it's really obvious that it's all your fault. You are such a bully. I bet you took lunch money when you were in school. That's what lead to your psychopathic behavior.

All Jeremy and I have done is try to help you see that some of you "ideas" are not good ideas Brad.

You had a chance to get your head out of your ass and learn something new.

But as anyone reading can see......you are incapable of change.....or growth.
Your hiding from reality again Randy. You don't help someone by bullying them, being extremely condescending, telling them how poor their work is, and trying to undermine them in a public forum. How I build a saw and how my saws perform is nothing but a vehicle for your behavior. They are not the real issue.

It's not that at all Randy. I have no problem with one of your saws being faster or your methods perhaps being right or better, which BTW, you haven't proven. It ALL about how you treat your fellow man. Get that through your head! This is not about my saws being faster or better than your saws. Can you comprehend that?

Holy crap , I hear enough back stabbing with the women I work with . I do not come on here to read more of that shiz .. Clean the saw dust out of your vaginas ladies !!!
I couldn't agree more! Randy brings this crap day after day. I'm simply calling him out on it. I'd LOVE to see it stop. That control lies within his will.

Latest posts

Back