Mastermind Meets The MS661 Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you know what the truth is to you why the hell should it matter what is said about you online

Randy it's really obvious that it's all your fault. You are such a bully. I bet you took lunch money when you were in school. That's what lead to your psychopathic behavior.

Speaking of stealing lunches, some city workers in Hamilton Ontario got fired for bringing hash brownies to work.
Another co worker got into the guys lunch, ate some brownies and was rushed off by ambulance on a code 4
I guess leaning on a shovel is dangerous when high.

A guy I used to work with would never bring water to work on the hot days. He would help himself to everyone elses. One guy got sick of it and brought his water cooler full of piss. Other guy drank it. Needless to say he brought his own water to work from then on out.

As long as you know what the truth is to you why the hell should it matter what is said about you online

If everyone on an online forum told everyone you suck dicks for stamp bags would you let it slide ? Or do you think you would get to a point where you had enough ?.., i dont care about these saws they are tools..no more.. no less..

Back