Mastermind Meets The MS661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the smack talking is out of the way, sharpen your hoof rasps and get to porting! :laugh:

Randy, your customer service is awesome bro -- seriously. You could build the 5th to last fastest saw out there, and you'd get customers because of that alone.

Randy,
Did you build that blue piped Dolkita 7900 race saw that Hedgerow and the 'Sconnie guys had or was that Tree Monkey? Either way I wasn't used to a saw like that and about got pushed off of the trailer on my first under-cut... Had to learn on the fly!!!:dizzy:

No jon, I cannot thank you enough for the help and the saw did what was asked of it.
You are very welcome. You and I live in completely different saw worlds, and what is way too much saw for me to handle, may be not quite enough for your needs. I can barely start that ****er, and she pulls me around like a rag doll when I'm "falling" trees. I hope it continues to bridge the gap until your big nasties are running again. What we haven't discussed are the dawgs…. That saw was super strong until they went on there…….:D:D:D

That was one of Scott's saws I think. He's one guy that really knows how to build a saw.

That video of the 066......it was running off the roll RSC.

Wow! I stand corrected. The 3120 you did for... I forgot his handle, was a mean snorting monster as well. I would have liked to play with it as well, but he wasn't openly offering and I didn't want to be rude. I did ply with one of your 562s... I like it a lot better than mine, which is saying a lot.

Pi
You are very welcome. You and I live in completely different saw worlds, and what is way too much saw for me to handle, may be not quite enough for your needs. I can barely start that ****er, and she pulls me around like a rag doll when I'm "falling" trees. I hope it continues to bridge the gap until your big nasties are running again. What we haven't discussed are the dawgs…. That saw was super strong until they went on there…….:D:D:D
Picked up a new 660 days ago so things are looking good. As dogs go, they still aren't big enough. I like the big stihl 5 point ones that hang way down.

Really? That thing looks so dotey I could probably punch a hole through the middle!
yeah that hemlocks been down a couple years ,the water rings may have softened it some ;),just made a quick vid with a fir log ,it's uploading now ,all i have to work with this time of night ,uploading now ,that 461 runs ok really for a small saw

Brian, that saw sounds super nice. . . Cuts good too! Bet it has a sexy howl out in the woods.
cel phone does not give the exhaust tone the same sound as in person ,has a deep tourque sound to it in person ,like a higher revving 660 maybe ,my hybrids are pretty quick but do not have the deep exhaust sound,that's a 32 inch bar with semi skip square also

Now Ted, if you know someone that has a saw I've done that's not running like it should, tell them to contact me. I'll pay for shipping back here for me to check it out. I stand behind everything I do as well as I can. If there's a problem with it, I'd like to have a chance to fix it.
With customer service like that......
I can see how the way things have been working around here would really PIZZ U OFF

I've
Randy, Ive run PLENTY of your saws. Your 390xp that you built for spike60 is by far a BEAST. Don't stoop down to others levels. We all know the extent of your talents, no need to get upset by some guy that goal is to try and rile your feathers, or in your case fur.
Ran spikes 390 several times it is truley a great saw almost makes me want to get one! Very powerful!

I kept seeing people talk about the saws I had done, and the ones I was working on......there's just no way people are gonna stop mentioning me and the work I do for this site's members.

I didn't think it was fair to the site's owners for me not to send them the fee they have coming.

Back