• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Husqvarna 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry Steven your saw will be given a great plush life with another gorgeous little husky a grumpy old stihl and all the delicious hard wood it can eat with only the best fuel to drink.

Just found good price on a 24" carlton combo, I was trying to run a mostly stock size chain for clearance and tolerances to be as designed

Just found good price on a 24" carlton combo, I was trying to run a mostly stock size chain for clearance and tolerances to be as designed

050 is pretty stock, and typically more readily available.

Check some of the other Sponsors here, too. Weedeaterman, and Left Coast Supplies run some great deals as well.

Ah ok that makes sense I'll have to take a look baileys had a nice carlton combo and being local it would take no more than 3 days to get it, wish they had a storefront I could just walk into.

I'll have to take a look baileys
Unless you just like giving your money away I would look else where... baileys is extremely high priced.
There is a few very good site sponsors listed a few posts up.

Congrats on the new saw BTW! Glad you took the blinders off (10mm 044;)) and bought this solid saw from one of the fine members here!!

It wasnt so much blinders it was more price point that was an issue, I am gonna have to do some ass kissing for awhile for this saw as it was now when she finds out how much more i spent ill be cutting logs to build a house with the new saw so i dont have to sleep in the garage. I know i will be very please with this saw and noted about baileys, there distribution werehouse is in my hometown which is why i was going to purchase from them but i will search a little more. And Steven seems like a stand up guy who takes great pride in his saws , i would be stupid to have passed this up especially as young as i am i will likely own this saw for the rest of its long useable lifespan. and when i t dies it will still hang around as a tribute to its greatness :p

Latest posts

Back