• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Husqvarna 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it "dies", rebuild it. ;) Congratulations, I believe I pointed this saw out to you. :D
I believe you are correct and thanks for pointing me in this direction. And that is an option to rebuild as well if i havent been infected with CAD by that point, already starting to feel the symptoms .

Don't worry Steven your saw will be given a great plush life with another gorgeous little husky a grumpy old stihl and all the delicious hard wood it can eat with only the best fuel to drink.
It wasnt so much blinders it was more price point that was an issue, I am gonna have to do some ass kissing for awhile for this saw as it was now when she finds out how much more i spent ill be cutting logs to build a house with the new saw so i dont have to sleep in the garage. I know i will be very please with this saw and noted about baileys, there distribution werehouse is in my hometown which is why i was going to purchase from them but i will search a little more. And Steven seems like a stand up guy who takes great pride in his saws , i would be stupid to have passed this up especially as young as i am i will likely own this saw for the rest of its long useable lifespan. and when i t dies it will still hang around as a tribute to its greatness :p

Good God, Somebody call Poison Control cause this Mans been bit! :ices_rofl:
Always nice to see CAD blossom.

Haha already got another saw in my sites but I'm questioning if I need a saw that big I love the dolmar 6400 that thing is a beast but is it necessary. ...... hel yeah it is but that one will have to hide in the garage when I pull that trigger

Busy day can't wait for the new addition. To the family among countless stihl yard equipment.

Attachments

• 2014-11-22 15.09.00.jpg
    2014-11-22 15.09.00.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 52
  • 2014-11-22 15.11.27.jpg
    2014-11-22 15.11.27.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 46
Rose gum / flooded gum was my second guess , does it leave red glue kinda stuff stuck on ya
bar ? Its cool seeing our trees in another country if it is

Yeah it does gets everywhere my gloves stick to the handle on my saw after I pick it up again usually after moving a few logs and I live in the middle of a 30 acre grove of them

I put this message in the wrong thread:

John, your 272xp shipped this morning. Insured for the full amount you paid- $550. I will send you tracking info thru pm.

Yes yes I do, how the hell do I thumbs up the listing though don't see a Damn option I know I can on my other forums that I subscribe too.

As it should to everybody Steven if everybody did business in a Manor similar to you the world would be a better place. And yes Jonathan I do I'm looking just for a 20" bar for the 272 at the moment. The stihl is gonna take a break for awhile.

+ you're the world's tallest midget.

dang... i keep hearing that. funny thing is Im 32 and still growing. Between the last 2 DOT physicals I've had (every 2 years) I grew another 1.5''. I cant wear the overalls I wore last winter, bc if I raise my arms out in front of me, they get in my crawl. And my legs have been aching recently. When I was in 6th grade I grew so fast that I had a zigzag pattern in my viens across my chest/stomach. Weird ****!

Latest posts

Back