• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Jonsered 2188 West Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Bought this saw last summer in July. This past weekend I put my second full tank of fuel thru it. It is a West Coast version. Im not going to use it enough to hold onto it, since it falls between my 288 and 395xp. Selling to help fund buying a large IR Compressor for the shop.

If you want a Mastermind ported 390xp/2188 saw and dont want to wait til next August to get it- this is the saw for you.

Price is $1200 pho shipped Firm. Paypal as a gift.

Jonsered 2188 #5.jpg Jonsered 2188 #4.jpg Jonsered 2188 #3.jpg Jonsered 2188 #2.jpg Jonsered 2188 #1.jpg Jonsered 2188.jpg

I don't believe the money is going towards a compressor. I'm guessing a certain creamsicle you asked me about yesterday

Are you calling me a lier?:buttkick:
Nope. I talked to "our contact" about that saw and he got me a price. Dealer that has that wants way to much for it. :(

Wait til you see what else Im thinking of offering.:cheers:

Nope. I talked to "our contact" about that saw and he got me a price. Dealer that has that wants way to much for it. :(

Wait til you see what else Im thinking of offering.:cheers:[/QUOTEl
Let's rip it out

Wait til you see what else Im thinking of offering.:cheers:

I am not calling you a liar Steven. Just poking fun at you after our convo yesterday. Just can't believe the saws you have listed and sold lately. :hi:

I am not calling you a liar Steven. Just poking fun at you after our convo yesterday. Just can't believe the saws you have listed and sold lately. :hi:

900 + tax for that 440. If it was a nos 044 I might jump, but not going to pay 900 + for a flippy cap 440. That dealer can sit on it.

Prob. but have no "need" for a 461. Love to run across a MINT/ NOS 044 since that was the first saw I ever bought.

Wow wish i could buy this one what a beauty, Probably gonna be the next saw i end up with though love the 2188 had the pleasure of running my brothers last weekend. GLWS

all the more reason I regret the 660r I bought, could've got this or a new CR oh well CAD gets us when we least expect it :innocent:

Latest posts

Back