• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Jonsered 2188 West Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a finger ported 262xp is Randy's favorite 60cc saw. Ive had 2 ported 359s with modified walbro hda 199 carbs and a ported 562xpw all by Randy. Notice I said "had". Notice what's still in my sig... 262xps. I only sold that saw to you bc of your plight needing a lighter saw that has "cajones". If you dont love it.... I'll buy it back. In the meantime, I'll be looking for me another mint one.:D 262xp and 288xps are 2 saws that you cant have too many of.:rock:
I'm with you on that

My 262 is going to Randy's in June!
:happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana:
That series 60CC Husky's make some fantastic Power when modded correctly and will pull a 24" bar with authority, I have a Jonsered 630 Super II that I picked up here in the fall which is literally the same saw,,,, just red.... I agree with Randy on a favorite saw for general use and especially for hustling around the firewood pile, they are nimble and as good a medium bucking/falling duty saw as there is around,,, for old school stuff!!!!

I dont have the time to do finger ports but...... I have been known to do a decent woods port with a squish reduction that should yield about 190PSI:chop::blob2::happybanana:when I put my mind to it:drinking:

Latest posts

Back