• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Jonsered 2188 West Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny- yours was 16.35lbs actual weight but 17lbs (billable weight) based upont deminsions 19x12x11. Insured for $800= $31.40
Clint- yours was 22.60lbs actual weight but 36lbs billiable weight (dimwi) Dims: 18x18x18. Insured for $1k= $81.76

I had to use a larger box bc of the wrap setup. I didnt remove the handle to consolidate it bc I wouldnt be wanting to put a handle on a saw I just received.:D

It is what it is.:havingarest:

That saw I sent to chris was 76.00 pho and ins
I though you didn't send it today I figured you were down rumbling elbow with your pres. Today
I'm still blown away by how much it cost to ship the saw to me. I think where FEDEX gets you is the package size. USPS doesn't charge much different for a bigger box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We didnt miss anything important anyways lol.
I was in knoxville today getting parts when AF1 landed. Had Alcoa hwy and I140 shut down tighter than a jug....i cut her down Topside drive to Friendsville on to the house lol.

I was planning on taking the day off, but one of the Rto's sent a bunch of repo orders to me last night and offered a $100 bonus on top of my fee for everyone I got, so this morning I got busy. :happybanana:

Randy and you both saying that I guess I'll get to be the final judge hope to try it out next week if the weather bad because if weathers good got to go metal detecting
My hunting partner been working something for several years and we are getting close to the area that could produce

This saw has found THE LAST HOME

a finger ported 262xp is Randy's favorite 60cc saw. Ive had 2 ported 359s with modified walbro hda 199 carbs and a ported 562xpw all by Randy. Notice I said "had". Notice what's still in my sig... 262xps. I only sold that saw to you bc of your plight needing a lighter saw that has "cajones". If you dont love it.... I'll buy it back. In the meantime, I'll be looking for me another mint one.:D 262xp and 288xps are 2 saws that you cant have too many of.:rock:

Latest posts

Back