• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Ported Jonsered 2188 West Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steven pulled it off the market having second thoughts. don't worry, it'll be back for even cheaper in a few days LOL :D

hell no. Ive narrowed down the compressor decision to 3 units offered by Schrader and already talked to my friend who is an electrician about installing it for me.

so even though you live pretty close to randy that's gonna be one heck of a shipping bill to get that compressor to him for port work. you'll probablt just drive it over aye. LOL imagine porting a compressor and having it fill the tank in half the time :)

Clint,
your saw is in the mail. I cant believe it cost $90 to ship a pho insured to CA UPS ground. Danny (Fire8) your saw is in the mail as well. I will send you both tracking #s.

Clint,
your saw is in the mail. I cant believe it cost $90 to ship a pho insured to CA UPS ground. Danny (Fire8) your saw is in the mail as well. I will send you both tracking #s.
That saw I sent to chris was 76.00 pho and ins
I though you didn't send it today I figured you were down rumbling elbow with your pres. Today

Clint,
holy bat crap!!!!!! and i cried when i shipped a 372 to arizona or something like that and it was $45. Have you guys checked Fedex rates?

Latest posts

Back