Mastermind Revisits The 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?????? Torque..... from a 50cc saw? I wish I could run a ported 261 and feel what you are talking about. I've only ran one ported 346 with a 16in bar 3/8 full comp buried in hard dead oak and it held over 11k in the cut..... I could put a ton of pressure on it and had a hard time getting it under 10k...... or does the 261 have better low end torque????? IDK when I think of torque I think P60 , 084 stuff like that.....

Really?????? Torque..... from a 50cc saw? I wish I could run a ported 261 and feel what you are talking about. I've only ran one ported 346 with a 16in bar 3/8 full comp buried in hard dead oak and it held over 11k in the cut..... I could put a ton of pressure on it and had a hard time getting it under 10k...... or does the 261 have better low end torque????? IDK when I think of torque I think P60 , 084 stuff like that.....

I've ran a 20 with 3/8 on a 261......

less than a lb of difference between the 562 and 261 and the xp is in a whole n'other catagory of bad azz.:rock:

Sure no problem.

slut.jpg

Latest posts

Back