Mastermind Says Hello To The 390XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sayin':biggrin:

IMG9409-L.jpg

What the hell is this 'MasterMoobs©' says hello......??

You don't meet saws anymore? Is this how that internet dating thing works? Do you say hello first, or meet and then say hello?

:msp_confused:

I want Mastermind to say hello to the cp55 so I can find out what you did for a piston :mad:

;)

You don't meet saws anymore? Is this how that internet dating thing works? Do you say hello first, or meet and then say hello?

dang dss,,, you have an infection in your utters causing you to be irritable :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I am guessing that since all he did was cut a couple cookies with it, it is like walking down the street and saying hello.

"meets" is like a business meeting to Randy. His office being his shop and client being the saw. I am sure he says hello first. Then he offers the saw some 92 octane mixed with Stihl ultra, no cream or sugar. After getting acquainted he pulls out those scary dental tools and metal shavings fly! At the end of the meeting he treats his client to some "cookies", wraps em in bubble wrap and sends them on their way. Only problem is he has a thing about video taping his clients and then posts it all over the internet! :hmm3grin2orange:

Love your work Randy :cool2:

All of these 390/2188 threads make me want to get another one.:help:

I wonder if Tilton will be selling those bars, in addition to the regular and Jred branded Tsumura/Total ones?? :msp_smile:

Last I heard tilton wasn't planning on carrying them so they have to be bought from canada.:frown:

I want Mastermind to say hello to the cp55 so I can find out what you did for a piston :mad:

;)

The 154/254 45mm piston is what you want. Bushings must be made to allow a 10mm wrist pin to be used in the 154 piston and the squish band also must be cut but it works great with a little effort.

Back