• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Masterminded 028 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
I bought this saw from Wigglesworth a couple of years ago, and before it came to me it went to the Cumberland Plateau for a Woods Port.
This saw performs flawlessly, from start up to full throttle. It has the usual bumps, and scratches, but nothing is broken.20141208_151907.jpg20141208_151808.jpg20141208_151833.jpg20141208_151750.jpg
The lightly used bar, and freshly sharpened chain are included for $450/Shipped via FedEx to the Lower 48 States.

unbelieveable this is still here. Without port work that saw is worth $300 pho all day long. Bar and chain will cost a feller $50+. Shipping will cost Jon $40 or so. So the buyer is getting a Mastermind port job for $50. That's a no-brainer for sure. Damn playhouse.:dumb2::lol:

It's just Dec on the tradin post. Come tax time buyers would near have to place bids to have some of the "jewels" that are currently listed.

Has a Seller ever offered Layaway (is that one word or two?)o_O on a saw here before?:popcorn2:

unbelieveable this is still here. ..It's just Dec on the tradin post. Come tax time buyers would near have to place bids to have some of the "jewels" that are currently listed...Has a Seller ever offered Layaway (is that one word or two?)o_O on a saw here before?:popcorn2:

Yep, selling is SLOOOWWWW.

I've taken payments on quite a few saws I've listed on the TP.

Latest posts

Back