• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Masterminded 028 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, selling is SLOOOWWWW.

I've taken payments on quite a few saws I've listed on the TP.

Neal,

Steven, and I were discussing this last night. Some of the saws that aren't moving, in any other month would be "sold" before the proverbial ink dried on the listing.

I'm probably looking at the KMart layaway plan on this one with a prospective buyer.

[QUOTE="bryanr2, post: 5082691,

Has a Seller ever offered Layaway (is that one word or two?)o_O on a saw here before?:popcorn2:[/QUOTE]

Now that's an idea.

I've never run one, let alone a ported 28. How would it compare, say, to my 460 Rancher?

Steve,
This 028S will be lighter, Cooler, more nimble,Cooler, faster, better throttle response, Cooler, equally as powerful if not more so, and it sounds bad ass.
Did I mention it's cooler?
I'll even drive down to Cedar City, and deliver it.

I know that video was in a thread somewhere on AS but I cant put my thumb on it. Lots of great videos for review on Randy's youtube page.... Mastermind7864

Latest posts

Back